At this time, we are anticipating no disruptions to our Autumn 2020 In-Class Course, and are still accepting students. This may change depending on the current state of Public Health Orders and case numbers in Alberta. We will continually be in touch with all registered students to keep you up to date on any changes.
We will be limiting the number of students allowed to be present to a maximum of 10.
1. Each student will have their own desk, and physical distancing will be strictly enforced.
2. All students are required to wash their hands when they enter the building.
3. All tables, chairs, and common surfaces are cleaned routinely.
4. Wearing a mask, as per the Edmonton Temporary Face Coverings Bylaw, is now mandatory. If you have an exemption, you are not required to wear a mask or provide proof of exemption.
5. Any student who is ill or showing any symptoms for any of the days cannot attend, and must get tested and receive a negative result before they come back. We will set up that student to attend remotely while they are waiting for their results so they don’t miss any class time.
What if the Autumn 2020 Class is cancelled due to COVID-19?
In that instance we will be re-booking and transferring students all over to the Spring 2020 in class course (dates to be determined, but generally this is held in March).
Students will also have the opportunity to receive a partial refund for the difference, and instead take the online course.
Online courses are running as normal due to the inherent remote nature of online learning.
How can I take the exam during the closures?
Students have the option to wait for one of our sittings (they occur twice a year, in spring and autumn).
Some locations are in the process of opening back up, and we will work with the student to help find a location in your area to have the exam invigilated.
Some students may have to wait until a location in their area is open again in order to be able to take the exam.